Monday, November 16, 2009

migrains

I have had migraines since 5th grade. I missed parts of my Uncle and Aunt's reception due to a migraine. I have gone to my doctors to try to stop them. My eye doctor blames it on eye strain and the fact that my hearing is trying to make up for my sight. When I get a migraine I can't function. Sounds like nails on chalk board and regular light seams like your stairing straight in to the sun. Some of these migraines last for days upon days. All I have to do to stop them are go and lay down in a quite dark room. I have had them start from strob lights, just a loud class, and the dreaded small print papers and books.

2 comments:

  1. Danny this sucks. It must really be a pain in the butt, all the small things can trigger this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow no pain killers can help? This is terrible that it has such an painful impact on you and can lead to missing events etc.

    ReplyDelete